Full-Cycle Medical Billing – Revenue Management
Billing Geek understands the importance of providing the best high-quality care possible to your patients, while keeping your business thriving at the same time. After more than a decade of healthcare consulting, we have refined our process as major innovators in medical billing and office management. More than just expert medical billers, Billing Geek considers all areas of improvement to your business, whether it is in reviewing your current electronic medical records protocol, accounts receivable standards, or present business software use. In doing so, we help you accomplish this by offering cost-effective solutions to ensuring accurate, timely, and efficient billing and record keeping processes, all of which translates to more profits, more patient satisfaction, and more business for your practice.
Billing Geek services include:
- Our medical billing experts are knowledgeable in all areas of medical billing management and collections.
- Get a greater return on your Accounts Receivable with our efficient and accurate claims submissions. Our no-nonsense approach to follow up with insurance carriers ensures your claims will be processed in a timely manner.
- We are fully automated to keep up-to-date on claim status.
- Our patient statements are easy to understand.
- We will re-submit or appeal all denied claims.
- No additional costs for third party collections.
- We do not charge extra fees for third-party collections.
- Our staff is experienced in using all resources to assist with collection – such as written correspondence, phone calls, and small claims court if needed.
- We provide accurate accounting of your Accounts Receivable.
- Outstanding claims clean up — we will clean up your old aging and get you up to date.
Provider types Billing Geek services:
- Orthopedics/Orthopedic surgery
- Family Practice
- Licensed Nurse Midwife
- Free Standing Surgery Center
- Free Standing Birth Center
- Lactation Consultant
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
- Substance Abuse
- Residential Treatment
- Extensive experience with both professional claims as well as facility claims
Benefits of Outsourcing
Running a medical practice is a lot of work. Tasks like medical billing are time-consuming and very demanding for a small medical practice. Outsourcing this task can be a huge benefit.
A professional medical billing service like Billing Geek will save your practice time and money and allow you to focus on the other important aspects of your practice such as:
- Ensuring proper billing compliance
- Reduction of billing errors
- Improving your bottom line & generating cash flow
- Saving money
- Focusing on patients and improving patient satisfaction
Outsourcing with an ICD-10 compliant Revenue Cycle Management service is a solution many practices are benefiting from.